Enclosed - Track Chain Conveyor
The ALIG Monorail Enclosed Track Conveyor is a highly compact, medium capacity, chain conveyor with unique features to allow for maximum conveying flexibility in small spaces:
- Low profile drives
- Low profile track sections
- Small radius rolled and hardened curves
- Small radius sprocket turns
- Small radius vertical curves, up to 90° if necessary
ALIG Enclosed Track Conveyors are designed to handle 50 lbs. (23 kg) from single pendants, which are standard on 6” centers. Coupling two pendants with a load bar allows up to 100 lb. loads. Distributed loads up to 30,000 lbs. can be conveyed on a 600 ft. system with only one drive.
Design Flexibility: Universal link chain allows for shorter radius curves and closer spacing of curve tangents thus accommodating even the tightest of spaces.
Improved Work Environments: Track design helps prevent external contamination from reaching the chain or track bearing surfaces. Inverted system option also helps to confine dust, grease, and other potential contaminants from getting on the load or carrier, helping to keep both the workplace and product clean.
Modular Construction: Patented nested end yoke track connections increase ease of installation and help minimize downtime in the event of layout modification.
Design Options: ALIG enclosed track overhead conveyor systems are designed to fit a variety additional applications including: overhead power & free systems, over-n-under systems, inverted power & free systems, and hand-pushed trolley installations.
Other features of ALIG enclosed track conveyors
- Modular track components ensure quick, trouble-free, onsite installations and modifications with reduced installation labor costs and minimized downtime.
- Bolted track design for easy installation without welding.
- All parts are zinc plated and heat treated to ensure full protection from wear and resistance to corrosive environments.
- Low profile drive and track and tight radius curves on both horizontal and vertical planes.
- Enclosed track prevents contamination from reaching chain and bearing surfaces for reduces cleaning and maintenance costs.
- lower cross section height
- finger pinch points are reduced with internally running conveyor chain
- prevents contamination of the conveyor chain and the product belowsmaller radii on horizontal and vertical bends
- some designs allow an inverted “slot up” position with minimal or no modifications