Horizontal Chain Conveyor
Chain conveyor is a rugged and durable conveyor system that is used to transport a multitude of products that would not typically convey on a roller conveyor. Typical products that would be conveyed include pallets, racks, industrial containers and other products with a sturdy conveying surface.
Chain conveyor is powered by a continuous chain and is primarily utilized to transport heavy loads. The chain conveyor is typically a double strand configuration with the load positioned on the chains, however multiple strand configurations are available. This conveyor is generally very easy to install, requires minimal maintenance, and integrates easily in systems with CDLR and transfers. They are sometimes referred to as a pallet conveyor due to their wide use in transporting wood or steel pallets. Multiple chain options allow for flexibility in applications as well as environments.
- Completely enclosed casing
- Reduced material residues in the drive and return units
- All elements have been optimized to prevent material residues
- Low operating power requirement
- All elements made of materials safe for food applications
- Cement Industry –Filter dust, Cement, Coal Mill reject, Black Liquor Dust (Sodium Sulphate),Gypsum, Fly Ash, Coal Mill Dust, Cement Clinker Dust, ESP Dust, Raw Mill / Kiln Cooler Dust.
- Food Industry – De-oiled Bleach Earth (Oil Industry), Soyabean, Spent Coffee Ground.
- Chemical Industry – Stable Bleaching Powder ; Soda Ash, Calcine, Saw Dust, Terephthalic acid (PTA), Hydrated Lime (Paper Industry, Polyfibre Industry, Bleaching Powder Industry), Carcinogen.
- Power Industry – Coal Mill Reject, Fine Coal & Fly Ash, Wood Chip Ash.
- Steel Industry – Coke handling, Sinter Dust ESP, Iron Oxide Dust, Burnt Lime, Calcined Lime. Pellet Dust, Slag Dust, Waste Gas Dust.
- Paper Industry – Burnt Lime.
- Others – Textile industry, River Sand, Ammonium Nitrate, DMT Pellets.
Possibility of moving wide lump materials
- Thanks to the gap between the individual branches, it is possible to convey even the materials that reach under the upper branch of the conveyor
- High load-carrying capacity
- Possibility of replacing individual links of the chain instead of replacing the entire chain
- Fast assembly and delivery
- Quiet run up to a speed of 20 m/min, allowing the use of conveyors in assembly lines with permanent attendance (of an operator)
- The number of branches can be selected depending on the nature of the material being moved
- Possibility of managing special requirements of the customers, such as the use of a different chain type, chain with carriers, etc.
- Moving heavy products from one location to another. Chain conveyors are very simple and exceptionally durable
- Moving product through high temperature zones (e.g. ovens) where other conveyor types may not be suitable
- Moving in either continuous or indexing modes (i.e. the chain stops and starts each time to move a product to the end of the chain using a sensor)
- Changing the speed is necessary. When fitted with a VFD (variable frequency drive), a chain conveyor is a simple conveyor to adjust the speed on